Sales and Administration Assistant
Starting salary £11,500 – £16,000 per annum, depending on age, skills and experience, with opportunities for progression. (Paid monthly).
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours a week. Normal working day 9.00-5.00 Must be willing to work on Saturday with a day off in the week. Exact working pattern tbc with successful candidate.
Glenfield Bathrooms, 20 Devonshire Road, Leicester, LE4 0BF. You may also be required to attend occasional training sessions offsite
09:00 AM Wednesday 31st October 2018. We reserve the right to close the advert early if a suitable applicant is found.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV to email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Michelle Tuff: 0116 287 1199.
We are a family run business with over 20 years’ experience in quality bathroom design and installation. We have a busy showroom just outside Leicester City Centre where we serve a number of retail, installation and trade customers every day.
MAIN TASKS AND DUTIES:
• Meet and greet customers who attend the showroom.
• Assist customers with sales enquiries.
• Answer the telephone and deal with routine enquires and take messages.
• Ensure the showroom, warehouse and offices are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
• Proactively keep customers up to date with information regarding their orders and deliveries.
• Assist with basic stock control.
• Prepare delivery notes for outgoing deliveries.
• File incoming and returned delivery notes.
• Maintain brochure stocks and ensure that brochures are appropriately labelled and displayed.
• Take payment for orders and installations and keep appropriate financial records in line with company policy and legal requirements.
• Update simple records and databases.
• Keep all customer and business related information confidential.
• Receive and check deliveries into the warehouse.
• Liaise with suppliers regarding orders and shortages.
• Comply with all aspects of good practice in respect of Health & Safety requirements.
• Comply will all generally accepted aspects of good practice for the workplace not necessarily specified.
• Comply with all aspects of organisational policies and procedures
• Work with all members of staff to meet the needs of customers and promote the objectives of Glenfield Bathrooms.
• Carry out other tasks and duties as required appropriate to the post.
Willingness and ability to complete all tasks as set out in the job description.
Reliable with good timekeeping skills.
Willingness to carry out occasional training offsite.
Ability to keep basic records using Microsoft word and excel.
Confident and polite when dealing with people face to face and on the phone.
A presentable appearance and manner.
Willingness to work on Saturdays.
Good verbal communication on the telephone and face to face.
Knowledge of bathroom products.
Basic level of maths and English.
Previous experience of handling money and taking payments